Re: [opensuse] PDF preview in dolphin: too small size
On 2016-08-08 12:14, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

Judge for yourselves. As you can see, the PDF preview (the right hand
panel) is barely readable.

Just my opinion -

it's a preview, it's not meant to be readable. It's only purpose is to give
you an indication of whether you've got the right document before you open
it. If you want to read it, you open it.

I have hundreds of such documents, I need to be able to read them
sufficiently on the right pane, then click next, read it, click next...
On the PDF directory this barely works because they are too small. On
the DjVu directory it works perfectly.

Only when I have to study a bank slip with care I double click to open
it in full.

Anyway, you can see that what I said is true: the preview does not fill
the available space, and does not resize.

It is either a problem of 13.1, or it is a problem of the particular
type of PDF documents I have to view.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)