Re: [opensuse] pdf preview in dolphin?
On 2016-08-08 01:23, John Andersen wrote:
On 08/07/2016 04:25 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

But you seem to be the only one with this problem.
My thumbnails and PREVIEWS are appropriately sized.

+++..................
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 17:00:57 -0600
From: Darryl Gregorash <>
Subject: Re: [opensuse] pdf preview in dolphin?

On 06/08/16 07:52 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
That package also worked here. However, the previews are rather useless,
unless you happen to have a spare electron microscope lying around.
..................++-

Good you found a work around, but its really not necessary, and
not something I could recommend as a general practice. I'd wait
for a bug fix before I'd hack all my documents.

If I have to wait for a bugfix it will get here in years.

But like I say, this is not necessary. previews and thumbnails work and are
appropriately sized.
Fix your tools, don't rebuild your document store.

Ok, you tell me how to fix my tools. Meanwhile, I already rebuilt my
document store.

Tomorrow I'll post a screenshot. It is 5 AM here, I have been busy. I
have to take the screenshot, then manually remove all the private data,
they are bank papers, so it is something that needs time.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)