Re: [opensuse] pdf preview in dolphin?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 18:24:14 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2016-08-07 06:27, Darryl Gregorash wrote:

...which doesn't do anyone any good, if they have to work with pdf
files. ;)
On the contrary. I can preview the files without a microscope, and
when I find the document I need, I can switch to the PDF in a full
viewer :-)

Remember that DjVu renders the complete PDF document, including
pages. The only thing you lose is that text is converted to images
and can not be selected as text.

Fine, Carlos. That scenario is fine for you; it may not be fine for
others, who must work with, rather than just read, the documents, and
for whom keeping a copy of the file lying around may be an
inconvenience.

Yes, but the PDF preview is simply unreadable small. It can not be
used at all.

Post a screenshot and let's see it, it sounds really weird.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (24.8°C)