Re: [opensuse] How and where to apply a package list during the graphical installation of leap?
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 13:53:24 +0200
On 2016-08-07 13:25, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Dne neděle 7. srpna 2016 12:43:36 CEST, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx napsal(a):

I'd export the package list in the YaST. Then, during installation step
before package selection You can manually add custom repositories. Then
in the package selecting step You run normal YaST, so that You should be
able (although I haven't tried) to load the package list e.g. from USB
key.
However, the list saved by yast does not write which repo each package
comes from. The yast clone feature is lacking since long ago.

Yes. Not 100% workaround is to carefuly set priorities of the repositories.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu
Community of the openSUSE GNU/Linux