Re: [opensuse] How and where to apply a package list during the graphical installation of leap?
On 2016-08-07 13:25, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Dne neděle 7. srpna 2016 12:43:36 CEST, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx napsal(a):

I'd export the package list in the YaST. Then, during installation step
before
package selection You can manually add custom repositories. Then in the
package selecting step You run normal YaST, so that You should be able
(although I haven't tried) to load the package list e.g. from USB key.

However, the list saved by yast does not write which repo each package
comes from. The yast clone feature is lacking since long ago.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)