[opensuse] How and where to apply a package list during the graphical installation of leap?
I want to reinstall a system with leap.
I want it to reinstall from the scratch from DVD and repos.
I want however to save the current selection of all packages installed (that I
can do it in yast, I recall) and save it e.g. on a usb stick. I should be able
to pass this list to yast during the install process.
First problem: where or when can I do this in the graphical install process of
the DVD?
Second: how does this handle the problem that some repos will not be available
during fist install (e.g. packman).
Would yast accept the rest of the list or simply through an error.
Last: in case it should be necessary, how could I build this list out of only
Leap repo packages from a currently installed system (that is, can I ignore
packages from packman and other repos when saving the list of installed
packages (using only oss and non oss and update.

Thank you.

---
Mail & Cloud Made in Germany mit 3 GB Speicher!
https://email.freenet.de/mail/Uebersicht?epid=e9900000450