[opensuse] vpcs/gns3
Hi,

I'm trying to use vpcs on GNS3.
I can start the VPCS-device, and "login" to the console. There, however, I can't really execute commands. When I type two characters, the command is executed, although I need some more parameters. E.g. I want to give an ip-address, so I type ip and immediately after the p the help for the command is shown.
When I type ?<CR> I get global help which suggests I need to type a ! first, but doing that and adding a space gives help for !. Typing !i gives an error : command not found.
I tried using different methods to connect to the vpcs, but that does not help.

Any suggestions ? Anyone using GNS3 ? On Leap ? I tried installing on OS13.2 but that fails, because of dependencies.

TIA,

Koenraad.