Re: [opensuse] pdf preview in dolphin?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2016 10:05:09 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2016-08-06 04:05, Stevens wrote:

On 08/05/2016 04:11 PM, John Andersen wrote:

Anyway, in dolphin, make sure you visit Settings / Configure Dolphin
/ General / Previews
and scroll all the way down till you find pdf and make sure its
checked. Check all of the others you are likely to use while you are
at it.

That would be wonderful if Dolphin offered a pdf choice, which mine
does not. OS13.1 here

That happens when you do not have the required packages installed.

Does anyone _know_ which packages are required? It's difficult to
believe we're actually discussing this for functionality that used to
come by default.

For me it works fine in 13.1, has done for a long time. I wonder if I
compare the lists of installed packages ?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (16.6°C)