Re: [opensuse] Leap, FF48 since the updates no RSS feeds loaded anymore [SOLVED]

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dave Howorth
Gesendet: Fr. 05.08.2016 12:37
An: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse] Leap, FF48 since the updates no RSS feeds loaded
anymore

On 2016-08-05 10:25, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Does anyone else experience this?
Since the update to FF 48 I cannot load any rss feeds any more.
The pages load from the sites but not the rss feeds. Astonishingly one
provider (heise.de) does load the
rss feeds. All other feeds (nearly 40 or more in my case) do not load in any
way. When choosing the associated
main page that one does instead open.
I tried also to delete and join a rss feed. No difference.
What could be the reason? Is there any "cache" or other folder that I have
to erase?
I do have the setting to empty all cache and history when I shutdown the
browser.
Anybody else faces the problem?
Feed technology is "atom" (I think it is called like that, it is the orange
icon with white
lines when you join it).

Do you use NoScript? I noticed there was an update to fix a problem with
RSS caused by the FF48 release.

Cheers, Dave

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht Ende-----

In deed it is noscript. The latest version is installed and the about:feed and
about:feeds workaround is there too. But it does not work.
Deactivating noscript does restore rss.
I will wait a while if a bugfix comes up, if not, I will have to register to
their forum or bugzilla to post a bug.

Thank you very much for pointing me at it. Have a good day!

---
https://email.freenet.de/mail/Uebersicht?epid=e9900000451