Re: [opensuse] pdf preview in dolphin?
On 2016-08-05 11:54, Per Jessen wrote:
I'm pretty certain I've been here before, but I can't find the bugreport
(if I wrote one).
I'm still hoping to get *office and pdf previews in dolphin in Leap42.1
(before it turns to 42.2) - those are a must for office work. After
googling quite a bit, I installed kdegraphics-thumbnailers, but that
didn't bring any improvement. What else do I need to do?

I initiated a thread on that problem this year, but I use 13.1. For PDF
previews. I solved it, but the previews are smallish. So sometimes I
convert whole directories of PDFs to DjVu, which are displayed bigger.

16-04-03 15:14
[opensuse] I wonder if there is a quick PDF viewer

The post I wrote Mon, 4 Apr 2016 14:20:17 +0200 (CEST) contains the
solution I found.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)