Re: [opensuse] Leap, FF48 since the updates no RSS feeds loaded anymore
On 2016-08-05 10:25, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Does anyone else experience this?
Since the update to FF 48 I cannot load any rss feeds any more.
The pages load from the sites but not the rss feeds. Astonishingly one provider
(heise.de) does load the rss feeds. All other feeds (nearly 40 or more in my
case) do not load in any way. When choosing the associated main page that one
does instead open.
I tried also to delete and join a rss feed. No difference.
What could be the reason? Is there any "cache" or other folder that I have to
erase?
I do have the setting to empty all cache and history when I shutdown the
browser.
Anybody else faces the problem?
Feed technology is "atom" (I think it is called like that, it is the orange
icon with white lines when you join it).

Do you use NoScript? I noticed there was an update to fix a problem with RSS caused by the FF48 release.

Cheers, Dave