Re: [opensuse] Building a mid-range desktop PC - lower cost MB/CPU/video solution?
Greg Freemyer composed on 2016-06-13 17:29 (UTC-0400):

Newegg says my shipment is in transit.

They provided me a single FedEx shipping number. All 6 line items are
supposed to be in that one shipment. (I assume it is a ground
shipment since I didn't pay for expedited delivery.)

Amazing! OTOH, ordering late Friday and only reporting shipment today means it had a couple of days to move product among its warehouses to avoid a split shipment to you. Overall handling cost might have been cheaper that way. :-p

We'll see how many packages it is when it arrives.

One Fedex number means one container. What state are you in? What state was it shipped from?

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/