Re: [opensuse] Re: Building a mid-range desktop PC - lower cost MB/CPU/video solution?
On 10 June 2016 at 21:00, Yamaban <foerster@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

*IF* you want to use laptop HW, please inform your self about the sort of
"Intel NUC", "Gigabyte BRIX", or similar. Much easier to get into than a
real laptop, and still below 65W max in most versions, idle below 15W by
most.

But they're pretty expensive, and don't have a built-in UPS.

On the other hand, a garden variety desktop can become as expensive if
one tries to make it silent...

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik