Re: [opensuse] Building a mid-range desktop PC - lower cost MB/CPU/video solution?
  • From: Mikhail Ramendik <mr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 20:38:43 +0100
On 10 June 2016 at 20:34, Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It does not look hopeless to me. Manual HDMI switches are up on eBay...

Reference please? Maybe the marketplace has changed since I quit hoping to
find one (with more than 4 inputs). When I last looked, automatic was always
somewhere in the description of every switch that included manual switching
capability.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cee-Tech-2-Port-Manual-Hdmi-Switch-/231527272498?hash=item35e819d032:g:FVIAAOSwstxVJd8Q

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HDMI-3x1-Switch-Manual-Switch-1x3-Splitter-Bi-direction-Full-HD-V1-4-1080P-4K-3D-/181759066807?hash=item2a51af42b7:g:D9YAAOSweW5VZyO1

That's another very quick search, which I did from the US site this
time. (I am in Ireland)

"Manual HDMI switch" seems to give a lot of results, and perhaps half
of them seem to be manual-only.

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik