Re: [opensuse] Building a mid-range desktop PC - lower cost MB/CPU/video solution?
Mikhail Ramendik composed on 2016-06-10 20:10 (UTC+0100):

Felix Miata wrote:

It does not look hopeless to me. Manual HDMI switches are up on eBay...

Reference please? Maybe the marketplace has changed since I quit hoping to find one (with more than 4 inputs). When I last looked, automatic was always somewhere in the description of every switch that included manual switching capability.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/