Re: [opensuse] Email Server
On 06/10/2016 09:36 AM, Paul Groves wrote:
On 03/06/16 21:05, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2016-06-03 20:53, James Knott wrote:
On 06/03/2016 10:48 AM, Paul Groves wrote:
Dovecot is a good bet. It supports IMAPS. SMTP is a different issue
and address books are a function of the email client.
It could be some database that the clients read, like ldap.

I have found this guide (for 13.x but should work on 42.1)

It sort of makes sense but I cannot work out, how do I set up the mail
server for multiple domains? I have several websites hosted and each one
needs to have its own mail.domain.com and me@xxxxxxxxx for example.

Actually, thinking about it, you might be better off reading a more
specific example such as
http://www.akadia.com/services/postfix_separate_mailboxes.html