[opensuse] Leap CUPS - FFprinterdialogue quotes "filter failed". How to get around htis
I am trying to print from firefox. The printer is seen, it is correctly setup.
Before I had random failures of the filter. No it is constant. It is the first
time I et a tangible message from the system. It says:loadFilname failed:
/var/spool/cups/d00115-001: unable to find trailer dictionary while recovering
damaged file.

WTF? I never had this. Should I erase /var/spool/cups/ content? What happens
here?
This is a frequent error I encounter on this machine when trying to print.
Help is appreciated a lot.

---
Mail & Cloud Made in Germany mit 3 GB Speicher!
https://email.freenet.de/mail/Uebersicht?epid=e9900000450