Re: [opensuse] tumbleweed problems
* mike <furryllama@xxxxxxxxxxx> [06-09-16 15:56]:
Hi,

My system (tumbleweed) was running superb after the 4.6 kernel
update,

however, after the recent updates a couple days ago, I have problems. The
Folding

@Home client will not start, steam games run very slow, and shutdown goes to
the login screen.

Don'tknowif there are any other problems. Any ideas? Been waiting for newer
updates, but

n othing so far. Thanks,

You will find more/better answers on opensuse-factory where tw is actively
discussed. The announcement for Tw 20160605 suggested "pam-config --add
--systemd", but you should read and decide if it addresses your situation.

ps: something very weird with your message structure.