Re: [opensuse] apache 2.4 performance issue / processwire.
On 2016-06-08 13:52, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 06/08/2016 07:11 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Some of the graphics there (png, jpeg) also seem to be large. One takes
0.6S to download or to serve.

Some people are under the mistaken impression that they must use .png
for one of a number of reasons.

- Some think such files are "more portable"
- Some think they have to use .png because of patent/copyright
on other formats

When I capture a computer display with png and then convert to jpg with
gimp (watching the quality-size balance) I observe that letters and
other details become grainy.

So I would create both, then decide which to use, one by one.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)