Re: [opensuse] Re: dhcpv6-pd
On 06/07/2016 01:35 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
James Knott wrote:

On 06/07/2016 12:24 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
How are you supposed to announce routes? That's normally done with
routing protocol, such as OSPF, RIP etc.. Linux supports a few
methods.
Probably with radvd.
Radvd announces the prefix to the local LAN, not back to the ISP.
Nobody is talking about announcing anything "back" - Koenraad said :

Got a response from AVM (my modem/router is a Fritzbox 7490). It seems
I have to announce routes also on the "WAN" side of my linux-router
(so "internal" side of the modem/router).

Ummm...

He was talking about announcing back to the WAN. That means back to the
ISP. I don't know how you read it otherwise.

Regardless, his setup doesn't make sense for more than one reason.