Re: [opensuse] depented files problem
in folder named myprogram where i hawe my program named testprog im create folder named proglib and copy all files from usr/lib to proglib folder. In folder myprogram its program named testprog. In conzole i wride
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/home/igor/my program/proglib/"
and command echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH get me result
/home/igor/my program/proglib/
when i run program i getnext error: error while loading shared libraries: libQt5PrintSupport.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory. If i go in folder proglib and search this file i get two result. libQt5PrintSupport.so.5 and libQt5PrintSupport.so.5.6