Re: [opensuse] Re: dhcpv6-pd
Op 07-06-16 om 12:17 schreef Carlos E. R.:
The router gets the prefix from the ISP, I understand. Everything
connected to the router should get that prefix.

Or, everything gets a non-routable prefix instead, and the router does
NAT (or something).

I think there is a misunderstanding.
I get a /56 prefix from my ISP, i.e. 256 /64 subnets. Hosts directly attached to the router get an address in some /64 subnet (say #00). There I can add another router (my linux-firewall), so its "external" interface gets an address in that first prefix (#00). The "internal" interface gets an address in another /64 subnet (via PD, some subnet other than #00)). And these internal addresses are unknown to the first router (I think, or is there some ipv6 magic ?).
radvd should only emit to the internal interface, isn't it ?