[opensuse] Authoring Looping DVD's
Hi Folks,

I've been asked to assemble some video content for public display
at a local museum. They want to be able to play a DVD and have
it bypass the menu display and loop the content continuously. I
know this can be done with proprietary Windows/IOS software, but
I just can't bring myself to go there...

I've tried several Linux utilities, including devede and dvdauthor, but
either they can't do it or I'm not clever enough to figure it out.

DRM isn't an issue here, the content isn't protected, and the museum
has permission to display from the producer.

Does anyone have any experience with burning loopy DVD's?

Regards,
Lew