Re: [opensuse] Wine installation crashes
On Monday, 6 June 2016 14:39:01 EEST Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Dne pondělí 6. června 2016 15:15:25 CEST, auxsvr napsal(a):
On Monday, 6 June 2016 10:39:50 EEST Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
I don't see winemenubuilder.exe in winecfg Libraries. I use Wine
rarely, I didn't experience this issue with any of few other
software
I tried recently.

You need to add it, it isn't in the list by default.

Ah, OK, I did, then:
$ wine SETUP.EXE
wine: cannot find L"C:\\windows\\system32\\winemenubuilder.exe"
wine: cannot find L”C:\\windows\\system32\\winemenubuilder.exe”
The installation seems to finish correctly, but the software fails to
start: $ wine Program.exe
err:module:map_image Could not map section .rsrc, file probably
truncated err:module:map_image Could not map section .rsrc, file
probably truncated wine: Bad format EXE for C:\Program\Program.exe.

This might be a wine bug, or your program is corrupted. What is the
output of 'file' against the exe file?
--
Regards,
Peter