Re: [opensuse] Secondary keyboard?
  • From: Mikhail Ramendik <mr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 01:45:09 +0100
On 6 June 2016 at 01:19, James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How can I get the secondary keyboard to work, apart from manually
editing x.org configuration?

In the KDE desktop configuration, you can enable multiple keyboard
layouts and then select them, either by pressing Crtl-Shift or by
clicking on the keyboard layout button on the task bar.

Thanks, this has worked.

I wonder if I might go back to IceWM and if the setting is going to
hold, but for now I'm on KDE Plasma and it's all working.

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik