Re: [opensuse] Secondary keyboard?
On 06/05/2016 07:42 PM, Mikhail Ramendik wrote:
Hello,

My system has a primary language (English UK) and a secondary language
(Russian). I'd like to install a secondary keyboard too.

But YaST only lets me choose one system keyboard layout.

How can I get the secondary keyboard to work, apart from manually
editing x.org configuration?

In the KDE desktop configuration, you can enable multiple keyboard
layouts and then select them, either by pressing Crtl-Shift or by
clicking on the keyboard layout button on the task bar.