[opensuse] "space nearly exhausted"
  • From: Mikhail Ramendik <mr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 00:40:29 +0100
Hello,

I have Leap, freshly installed on a desktop machine.

Each time I install a package using YaST I get a "disk space nearly
exhausted" warning for /vol/oldhome1. It really is sort of exhausted
(591M available out of 1.1T, so less than 1%). But this is just an
older HDD with older data, no installation goes there.

I do select "do not show this message again" and I get it again the
next time I install something.

How can I make YaST ignore lack of space on this particular volume?

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik