Re: [opensuse] KDE4 task manager contrast
gumb írta:
On 03/06/16 23:52, Istvan Gabor wrote:
Hello:

My question applies to openSUSE 13.1 and its default KDE 4 version. I use
the "Air for netbooks" desktop theme. I find the task manager's contrast too
light, the font color is not dark enough for my eyes. How can I change the
task manager's font color or font style? I don't want to search for other
theme, I would like to adjust this theme.

Thanks,

Istvan

I'm not sure you can change the font just for one element like that. But
you could change the element theming itself.

In System Settings, go to Workspace Appearance -> Desktop Theme, then
select the Details tab, and try changing the Theme Source for either the
Panel Background or Task Items.

OK, I found this. But I only choose options from other installed themes. There
is a load file options too. Where can I find information/manual/tutorial on how
I can make a custom theme file?

Thanks,

Istvan