Re: [opensuse] Email Server
On 06/03/2016 10:48 AM, Paul Groves wrote:
Hi All,

I am looking to set up an email server (on my existing home server).

Any recommendations? I want the basic abilities (smtp imap and pop /
mail groups / address books etc.) It will mainly be used with my
wordpress / osticket installs as well as forwarding emails to lists.

I have not set up a linux mail server before so would not know where
to start.
The server is opensuse 42.1 64-bit

Thanks

Dovecot is a good bet. It supports IMAPS. SMTP is a different issue
and address books are a function of the email client.