Re: [opensuse] ipv6 and wicked
On 06/02/2016 03:16 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
James Knott wrote:

On 06/02/2016 03:09 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
Has anyone experience with ipv6 on Leap 42.1 ?
Yes. Works very well.

IIRC, you're using a static configuration.
No, it also works very well in a dynamic setup, you have to a little
more precise about exactly which setup.

(my dynamic setup = radvd+dhcpv6 with a statically configured router).

As I said, yours is a static configuration, as you show above. No doubt
it works well that way, as it did for me, when I was running a 6in4
tunnel. But it will not work with dhcpv6-pd. I tried for 2 weeks to
get it to, before giving up.