Re: [opensuse] ipv6 and wicked
On 06/02/2016 03:13 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
James, be a little reasonable - the guys writing e.g. wicked and the
network support have little need for eye candy. Most of the people out
there on IPv6 probably have a router supplied by the provider which
happily takes of it. Needing/wanting to build your own IPv6 router
with this support is a bit of a cornercase, I would say. Might also be
difficult to find a suitable test environment.

OpenSUSE works well as an IPv6 router and I used it as such for 6
years. However, ISPs are moving to dhcpv6-pd to hand out prefixes and
that doesn't work with openSUSE.