[opensuse] ipv6 and wicked
Hi,

Has anyone experience with ipv6 on Leap 42.1 ?
I'm trying to setup an ipv6 router. I installed Leap without a gui. My external address is automatically configured. That's OK.
Trying with yast, I found after searching and trying you only can assign a static ipv6 address by specifying it in the IP-address box. You then can add an ipv4 address.

The next step is configuring the internal addess with prefix delegation, but I can't find information how the do that.

I found a document for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 GA. There I found a command

/usr/lib/wicked/bin/wickedd-dhcp6 --test eth0

I didn't get any response, but I sniffed the interface and I found a valid dhcpv6 transaction, but no PD-request.

/usr/lib/wicked/bin/wickedd-dhcp4 --test eth0

gave me all the information of the ipv4 lease.

So how could I add the PD-request, and configure the internal interface using the result ?

Any pointers ?

Koenraad.