Re: [opensuse] /etc/procmailrc permissions problem
On 2016-06-01 16:20, Bjoern Voigt wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

I think that you have to forward to the user "malware" instead, not to
the folder in there:

! malware
Yes, but without the complex mail loop prevention this recipe does not work.

Ah, yes, you are right.

I remember a release note when SuSE switched from Sendmail to Postfix
that may be relevant to this, but I don't remember the details and I
failed to locate it.

I think the issue was that postfix would never run as root, so procmail
failed to send mail to "root". I find references to this here:
http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/Invoking-procmail-with-suid-root-tp66760p66766.html

«Postfix does not execute (mail) commands as root, period. Please
follow Fedora instructions for mail configuration. // Wietse»

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)