Re: [opensuse] Off-Topic: sending details (in)securely via email
On 2016-05-29 20:49, gumb wrote:
On 29/05/16 20:35, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Yes, that's what I use with a client of mine. Normally I use PDF with
password, but this one claims to be unable to read them. I think he uses
some Apple thingie.

Ah, that's an idea. I could stick the scan in a PDF in LibreOffice and
encrypt it. I think my employer uses some Windows XP thingie.

And probably they will not know how to convert the PDF to a clear one,
so you can be relatively confident that it will be stored securely.

Although, by current consistent reports, what they think they're using
probably won't be the same thing as what shows up on their screen on
Monday morning.

'Your system is downloading and installing the Windows update. Screw
your company.'

LOL.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >