Re: [opensuse] Off-Topic: sending details (in)securely via email
On 29/05/16 19:14, James Knott wrote:
What are the risk points? Do you have an account on their mail server
with SSL/TLS connections? If so, the email will be encrypted en route
and plain text only on the server.

I don't have an email account supplied by the employer. It would be sent from one of my private accounts. My main email provider offers nothing more than 'Password, transmitted insecurely'. Another account does provide SSL/TLS, but I really didn't want them linking that particular account to me!