Re: [opensuse] Off-Topic: sending details (in)securely via email
On 29/05/16 19:16, Billie Walsh wrote:
Brits don't have a "drivers License"?

If you do, does it have a picture?

That might qualify. In the USofA our drivers license acts as a
government issued ID.

The French don't generally accept a driving license as ID. I've run into this a few times. That might start to change as they have just in the last year, finally, begun issuing EU-style licenses with photos. Previously they looked at my credit-card-sized license with complete mirth.

Identity card or passport are often the only accepted items.