Re: [opensuse] VoIP ATA does NOT need to have a foxed address, only the ISP does
On 2016-05-27 23:25, James Knott wrote:
On 2016-05-27 14:05, Per Jessen wrote:
Maybe you're just using black magic or maybe you're not behind a NAT
router or maybe you are using STUN or keep-alive, but you don't know.
Yes.

In my case, it is done on a little box placed before the router, and it
uses a 10.*.*.* network.

So, that little box connects to an STUN server or uses other keep alive.

I think neither, because it does not use NAT. It is a 10.*.*.* VPN,
different from the house LAN at 192.168.1.*

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)