Re: [opensuse] What the hell happened to Novell Bugzilla? The MicroFocus Reporting form is Garbage
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 21:55:51 +0200
David C. Rankin wrote:

On 05/26/2016 02:45 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
David C. Rankin wrote:

All,

Am I at the right place or has bugzilla.novell been hijacked? I'm
at
http://support.novell.com/additional/bugreport.html?ref=h and this
form is crap. This isn't even a place for release or component
input.
I don't mean to rant, but this looks more like a generic trouble
ticket entry form rather than a software bug report. Is there a
way to reach the old bug interface??

http://www.opensuse.org ?

I tried choosing Linux and was redirected to

Sorry David, I meant to write -

https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (20.7°C)