Re: [opensuse] Leap 42.1 - disconnected NFS connection hangs boot - Forever...
On 05/23/2016 05:08 AM, Dave Howorth wrote:
On 2016-05-23 09:31, Paul Groves wrote:
I reported this issue as a bug the week 42.1 came out and have had no
response. I have had to use SAMBA of all things since then! (ugh!)

If you post a link to the bug, then maybe David will update it with a
confirmation. That may get it more attention.

DH is indeed correct,

Paul, post the bug number and I'll add my information to the existing bug. If
not, I'll just file a new one if I can't find yours. There is no reason remote
storage should ever have a 'no limit' timeout and block the boot process.

I'm sure this is just a new fringe benefit of the new "ringed"
development-QA-deploy cycle :)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.