Re: [opensuse] Chromium fails to run after todays "zypper dup"
  • From: Jan Ritzerfeld <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 12:41:02 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016, 11:14:09 schrieb ianseeks:
[...]
Cheers. I'm never shure whether to post to opensuse-factory anymore as i'm
not a developer.

I would be too since the list's description says "Discussions about the
development of the openSUSE distributions. (Bug reports => Bugzilla, Support
=> User/Support lists!)".

However, the Tumbleweed Portal says:
| How can I contribute?
| * You can test the Tumbleweed distribution and give feedback, share
| experience and participate in the development discussions. To do so,
| send your mail to the list address, opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

So, you should read opensuse-factory when using Tumbleweed and give feedback
there. IMHO, general questions not tied to a specific version should be
posted here and could be moved to a more specific list later.

Gruß
Jan
--
Every dog has his day.