Re: [opensuse] nut... uh, NATters
On 05/25/2016 08:25 AM, Dave Howorth wrote:
On 2016-05-25 12:35, Per Jessen wrote:
Uh, someone just reminded me that 44/8 has been allocated for radio
amateur use since the 70s:

https://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-44-0-0-0-1

I know next to nothing about amateur radio but that link points to a
page that says:

Registration Date 1992-07-01

Wasn't there a Great Reworking about then, where ARIN took over many
registrations? I seem to recall that the date of many registration,
including companies/startups that I'd been involved in in the closing
years of the 20th century, to say nothing of the DotComBoom-bust,
getting 21st century dates on their records at ARIN and having no parent
history.