Re: [opensuse] DHCPv6-PD request
That's a killer. It's also an excellent example of why NAT is so bad
and why IPv6 is essential.
??? I'm fine with IPv4 so far and do not feel like I miss anything. So
I am not sure how you came to this conclusion.

NAT was designed to get around the IPv4 address shortage. Unfortunately
it breaks things. For example, if you want to access a computer behind
your firewall, you have to use port forwarding. That's fine for 1
computer, but what if you have 2 or more you want to access? It also
gets in the way of some games and VoIP. It also breaks part of IPSec
called Authentication Headers. AH are use to verify the headers are not
tampered with, but guess what NAT does?