Re: [opensuse] Does 13.2+ work with shorewall properly yet? Read about wicked/systemd woes
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 13:09:03 +0200
James Knott wrote:

On 05/24/2016 06:27 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
Maybe you should do what I did and switch your firewall to pfsense.
It just works.
So does my firewall, has done for years :-)

I also used openSUSE for my firewall for many years. However, getting
it to work with dhcpv6-pd made me move.

Yeah, that is a nuisance. :-(

Also, support for IPv6 in the openSUSE firewall was week. I had to
manually edit the firewall script to handle things in IPv6.

I just have two scripts, they're virtually the same.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (13.0°C)