Re: [opensuse] No SANE devices found
On 05/23/16 22:31, jdd wrote:
Le 23/05/2016 22:18, Wolfgang Mueller a écrit :
Now, I am convinced that /usr/bin/scanimage is the wrong scanning
program. Do you have any idea what else I could try to invoke?

dunno.

What do you type for invoking your scanner?

I have a brother dcp-7055w and when I launch "Acquisition d'images"

http://dodin.org/owncloud/index.php/s/fYJKmt81IQJVRO1

it founds the scanner (and the other ones)

scanlite gives exactly the same result (same windows), and the
scanner works

Neither have I a program called "Acquisition d'images" (or perhaps "Image Acquisition" in English), nor have I "scanlite", nor know I where these programs are available.

Bye,
Wolfgang