Re: [opensuse] Re: [open off list suse] DHCPv6-PD request
On 05/23/2016 04:44 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 05/23/2016 04:37 PM, James Knott wrote:
On Rogers. I enquired about my Cisco modem supporting IPv6. It didn't
on Rogers so I had to get a Hitron modem. As a result of getting a new
modem, my costs went down by about $50 due to the package that the modem
was part of. I also moved from a 99. address to a 172.112
Hmmm.
So you changed package and they supplied the Hitron?
what were you one before/what now?

Is the 172.112 a static?

I've forgotten what package I had before. IPv4 addresses on Rogers,
while DHCP, change so seldom they might as well be static. Also, the
host address, based on modem & firewall MAC addresses, doesn't change
unless you change hardware.