Re: [opensuse] Does 13.2+ work with shorewall properly yet? Read about wicked/systemd woes
  • From: cagsm <cumandgets0mem00f@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 19:45:27 +0200
On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 11:38 AM, Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And since I am the maintainer of shorewall packages the answer will be same,
wicked has to stop thinking there is only SuSEfirewall2 as a firewall package

Is there news on the shorewall and wicked or systemd stuff? I read
about shorewall iteration 5.0 recently and they speak about systemd
and new technology stuff in recent linux distributions. Does nobody at
all run shorewall on current opensuse any more? I would like to have
shorewall again on suse, which I had nicely running in the past.
Thanks.