Re: [opensuse] network manager suddenly stopped working for no reason
* tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [05-20-16 23:40]:

No, but I see similar but different. My systems are all running wicked,
wired and wireless, as networkmanager cannot obtain or maintain a network
connection.

Happy with wicked.

The *only* issue I have with wicked is that of having to find and re-enter a
network password at the different locations where I travel around, which can
be a real pain in the neck. On my other laptop, which runs network manager
fine, it remembers the password from the different places I have visited and
it connects right up. If there were some interface for wicked that could
help manage passwords, that would make things a little more convenient, even
if I had to just manually switch the network. If that were available, I
would be happy sticking with wicked.

yast network
scan