Re: [opensuse] debug mailman
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 16:30:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Thursday, 2016-05-19 at 11:19 +0200, jdd wrote:

Hello,

I have to install mailman on a server. I did this already several times in the past, but this time I have a problem I don't solve.

The server is Leap

I can send mail (postfix, mailx) from the mailman account to my home
I can send mail from my home to the list, and see it in the archive list
I'm a member of the list, as seen in the web admin interface

http://culte.org/pipermail/linux-31/2016-May/thread.html

but when I send a post to the list, I don't receive it

postfix (aka "mail") logs are empty (zero bytes). Strange
mailman logs are ok (no error)

any hint?

Guessing.

I don't know mailman details, but it is possible that it filters emails that you sent. You may have to tick somewhere in the admin page for your account. Or, subscribe two accounts, send from one to the list, see if it is received on the other one.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)