Re: [opensuse] is Toshiba satellite L50-A-1EF supported by openSUSE?
* Ana Sofia Ferreira Ramos <ramos.anasofiaferreira@xxxxxxxxx> [05-17-16 15:14]:
Hello,

I am new here and I don't know how to ask my question and, sorry for my
basic question;

I need use a unix operative system for crystallography and I would like to
try openSUSE however I don't know if the architecture of my laptop Toshiba
satellite L50-A-1EF is supported by openSUSE.

Please, does anyone know ?

You may test for yourself. Download a recient iso and save it to a usb
stick as a bootable system and try it. There are instructions available
many places.