Re: [opensuse] System is booting up. See pam_nologin(8)
16.05.2016 18:49, Per Jessen пишет:
Per Jessen wrote:

Per Jessen wrote:

Andrei Borzenkov wrote:

Boot with systemd.log_level=debug and "quiet"
removed from kernel command line, it should show when each service
is being started.

I'll post some output in a minute.

http://files.jessen.ch/temp78-dmesg-bootup1.txt
http://files.jessen.ch/temp78-journal-bootup.txt

Seems to be a bit of a Heisenbug. I have two test systems: "calcium"
(xen guest, been running longer, was patched today) and "temp78"
(freshly installed xen guest), both on the same xen host. Both systems
showed the problem today after upgrading.

After booting temp78 with "systemd.log_level=debug", at first I suddenly
seemed unable to reproduce, also when I removed that parameter. Now
the problem has reappeared. Then I rebooted both, virtually at the
same time, neither system had a problem. Then I rebooted temp78,
problem is back.

Yes, it is apparently some race here. Unfortunately it means you are the
only one who can possibly debug it :(

Adding log_level=debug also changes timings so it may hide this problem.
Try at least removing "quiet" from kernel command line, can you still
reproduce it?